Many families mistakenly believe that they do not qualify for
financial aid. Eligibility is based on many factors and a
family should investigate the possibility of receiving
financial aid if they feel they cannot meet the costs of
tuition themselves. Families who demonstrate that their
resources are insufficient may be provided with tuition
assistance to lower the amount they must pay to the school.
- Funds will be divided among students who demonstrate the
greatest need in accordance with the review policies and
verification by our board of directors.
- Awards will not necessarily be the same for each student.
- If the family’s financial aid circumstances change, we
reserve the right to review and re-set the award amount.
- All families are expected to contribute to their child’s
education either financially, through in-kind donations, or
through volunteering their time.
- Financial aid may be withheld from families or students
who have not been timely in completing the required
financial aid forms, paying their accounts, or who are not
meeting acceptable standards of academic performance or
behavior. Students receiving financial aid will not be held
to a different behavioral or academic standard.
- All financial aid information is confidential and is only
available to those making the financial aid decisions.
- Each year all families who wish to receive, or continue
receiving, financial aid must apply by submitting the
required forms, tax and financial statements to Ano’s Art
- Mid-year requests for financial aid will be considered
pending available funds.
- Appeals of financial aid decisions must be made to the
executive board of the school and thoroughly explain the
need for the requested amount. Special circumstances will be
- Ano’s Art Academy does not discriminate on the basis of
gender, nationality, or ethnic origin.
If you would like more information about Financial Aid or how
to apply, please contact us.
10220 S.W. Park Way,
Portland, Oregon 97225
Helping hands change lives